Problems that look like trends so we don't consider them a problem
- Over-sexualisation of children to the point that as young as 6 years old kids start thinking in those terms.
- Over consumption. Over production. Over purchase. Over waste. And all this while some people die of starvation, some with overeating while Earth reels in resources-depletion.
- Conflicts that aren't conflicts, issues that aren't issues, problems that can be solved but nobody would.
- Why aren't some of our researchers researching on things that can be more beneficial to humanity instead of researching dumb topics like 'correlation between salary preference and coffee cups' or 'how many steps you walk is connected to how many times you sneeze.' The 10 Most Ridiculous Scientific Studies and These Are the 8 Dumbest Research Studies of 2016.
- They say they want peace but continue waging wars for territories and border control since over decades, killing innocents, soldiers and civilians. They tell us to let go of things to be happy; why can't they let go for everyone's happiness? You know what? We are in love with peace. We talk of peace, write of peace, dream of peace. We just do nothing to have it. Well, they, actually, not we.
- And they say wars are bad; they want to promote peace. And then they go manufacture weapons and sell them to fight these wars. Even those countries are actively fighting wars and buying latest high-tech costly weapons and ammunitions who have not enough to feed and clothe their citizens.
- Some believe in God, some don't. Some believe in one God, some in many. But knowing that everybody is free to believe what one wants, why should they still fight and kill to protect their beliefs?
- Our fashion designers have surely some serious issues with their designs. What do they actually think of when they design new dresses for fashion shows that even a beggar won't wear?
- Some people have more money than they need and they have every right on earth to spend it the way they want, and hell yes, no body is begging them to donate their hard-earned billions to the starving-poors. But why do they spend it just because they can? They have brains to earn that much money. Why don't they have brains to also spend it sensibly? Does too much money mean too little sense? Or what we think idiotic is brains to them and vice versa?
- We are as much advancing in stress, overwork, unhealthy foods, chemical ridden, polluted sedentary life and a host of new-old incurable, expensive diseases as we are in technology, information and science. I guess it's a package and probably we don't have a choice. But yes, we do. The real reason why we don't have a choice is because companies and businesses like to make money and promote their products and businesses at the cost of public health. And there's nothing and no one stopping them.